Call for Abstracts for the 2021 RDW Conference
The Virtual Conference is on the theme COVID-19 and the world of work: Towards a human-centred recovery from 6-9 July 2021.
The Conference is organized by the International Labour Office (ILO) in collaboration with:
- Amsterdam Institute for Labour Studies / Hugo Sinzheimer Instituut (AIAS-HSI) – University of Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Centre for Employment and Labour Relations Law (CELRL) – University of Melbourne, Australia
- Centre for Informal Sector and Labor Studies (CISLS) – Jawaharlal Nehru University, India
- Durham Law School (DLS) – University of Durham, UK
- Institut für Arbeit und Qualifikation (IAQ) – University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany
- Institute for Applied Economic Research (IPEA) – Brasilia, Brazil
- Korea Labor Institute (KLI) – Seoul, Republic of Korea
- Work and Equalities Institute (WEI) – University of Manchester, UK
To access the Call for Abstracts and for further details please visit the conference website at: https://www.ilo.org/rdw2021
The deadline for abstract submission is 15 April 2021.
We hope you will participate this year in the RDW Conference!
7th April 2021